Immobilsarda opens a new real estate office in the Puntaldia residential complex from March 2017. The new opening will increase and strengthen our network, which now includes a dozen branches in the most exclusive locations of the Emerald Coast and Gallura. A network that is affiliated and collaborates with some protagonists of the international real estate such as Christie’s International Real Estate, EREN and Luxury Portfolio.
Immobilsarda replaces the previous real estate agency of the Puntaldia Consortium. This management for decades worked with passion and dedication to the real estate activity in the Puntaldia Village, by promoting and increasing the high quality of its properties.
Puntaldia residential complex
The Puntaldia Consortium was founded in 1982. The location is part of the renowned town of San Teodoro on the north-east coast of Sardinia. Puntaldia is a small peninsula only 30 km away from Olbia. A wonderful stretch of coast overlooking the crystalline sea of this part of the Italian island. The beaches near Puntaldia are among the most exclusive and beautiful seaside locations of Gallura: Lu Impostu, Brandinchi, La Cinta. The peninsula is just in front of the nearby marine protected area: a breathtaking panorama made of beautiful sunsets with the islands of Molara and Tavolara in the background.
The Puntaldia residential complex stretches for 80 hectares. The houses and all buildings are perfectly integrated in the natural forms of the landscape, shaped by wind, and the lush colours of the Mediterranean scrub. The village includes both private and commercial properties. So nowadays the consortium looks like a miniature village, a peaceful oasis with several facilities.
Next weeks we will give all details about the village, its services and the main attractions you can visit in the surrounding area.
Why a collaboration between Immobilsarda and Puntaldia
Our choice to open a new office in Puntaldia is not accidental. The points of contact between the vision of Immobilisarda and the philosophy that guided the founders of the Consortium, the Fumagallis, are numerous.
- The properties in Puntaldia have a harmonious architectural style that respects the immense natural value of Gallurese area. The building code of the Puntaldia Consortium was always very restrictive. This building strategy is similar to the one that guided the growing of the Emerald Coast, where Immobilsarda was born and developed.
- The homes are high quality properties, made of typical materials of Gallura: stone, wood, terracotta. Villas and apartments finished by experienced craftsmen. A selection of properties that meets the quality standards that Immobilsarda has offered for than 40 years to all those who have chosen to invest in this part of Sardinia.
- One of the main goals of the Consortium is to protect privacy and security of all members. There is a security service provided by a selected and professional team of trustworthy and discreet men.
- There is a wide and high quality range of services for residents: from medical assistance to leisure (golf, fashion, food, wellness) and much more. Similarly, Immobilsarda, property finder of the Emerald Coast and Gallura, offers a full consulting service before, during and after your purchase. The owners who choose to sell or those who have decided to invest are followed step by step by our consultants.
- Immobilsarda shares with the Puntaldia Consortium its aims and choices: the opening to a selected international clientele, particularly from Northern Europe, and the consequent prolongation of the season.
Our portfolio in the Puntaldia residential complex
Our homes for sale in Puntaldia are all different from each other even if built following the same architectural guidelines. The result is a lively, elegant, tidy resort. The consortium looks after its private homes and common spaces with equal attention to detail and care. Two gardeners take care of green areas and consortium gardens.
The portfolio of Immobilsarda in Puntaldia includes villas and apartments of various sizes. A real estate offer that meets the different needs of singles, couples, families, second age for retirement. Everyone will enjoy the excellent organization of the consortium but depending on needs, they can choose to immerse themselves in the village life or enjoy the attractions of San Teodoro and beautiful nearby beaches.
The available properties have large terraces overlooking Isola Ruia, La Cinta and Tavolara. These are valued area from which to enjoy a sea that fills the eye with its emerald green colour that meets the white of beaches and the lush green of the Mediterranean. These housing solutions have the comfort of a parking space. Depending on the type of property you choose to buy, you will enjoy a private garden, pool, living room.
The new Immobilsarda office in the Puntaldia residential complex will be open from March 2017 to provide full details about these properties. Our Property Finders is at your disposal to answer any questions on homes for sale in the Puntaldia Consortium. To contact us you can call the following telephone number: 0784/864526.